Information pursuant to Article 13
Legislative Decree of June 30, 2003 No. 196
Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 laying down the “Code on personal data protection”, Intesi Group S.p.A., as Controller of the data processing, informs that the personal data acquired with reference to the commercial relations it will establish will be treated in compliance with the above regulations. The data processing is carried out in respect of fundamental rights and freedoms, and of the dignity of the concerned subjects, particularly with regard to the privacy and personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.
Under Article 13 of the Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, therefore, we provide the following information. The data you provide, or otherwise available at us, will be processed using both electronic and non electronic instruments, and will be used for promoting a collaborative initiative named “Cloud Signature Consortium” for building solutions, architectures and protocols for Remote Electronic Signatures, for rendering such solutions interoperable and suitable for uniform adoption in compliance with the European Union’s Electronic Identification and Trust Services law, formally taking effect on the 1st of July 2016.
We remind you that all the rights under Article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196/03 are recognized to you, and, in particular, the right to:
– access your personal information;
– ask the origin, purpose and methods of processing;
– obtain from us without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data, the updating or cancellation of your personal data are incomplete, incorrect or collected in violation of the law and the erasure of your personal data;
– to receive your personal data, which You have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from us.
We will provide you with the following further information necessary to ensure fair and transparent processing:
– the period for which the personal data will be stored, or if that is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
– if we intend to transfer your personal data to a third country or international organisation and the reference to the appropriate or suitable safeguards;
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling.
You also have the right to object to processing of your personal data, sending requests to us. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you shall have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for such marketing.The Controller of data processing is Intesi Group S.p.A, via Torino n. 48, 20123, Milan.